Wednesday 15 November 2017

Entertainment News/Celebline

Singer Chidinma Makes Acting Debut in ‘The Bridge’
Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, just made her movie debut with “The Bridge” and it is a movie directed by award-winning director Kinle Afolayan and produced by Lasun Ray. 
‘The Bridge’ follows Obadare, who is a Yoruba prince and Stella, a young lady from a distinguished Igbo family whose relationship is threatened by tribal prejudice and parental plans for their lives.
When the couple secretly weds against their parents’ wishes, the consequence shakes the very foundation and sustenance of both families.
The Kedike crooner will be featuring in the movie alongside Demola Adedoyin, Ayo Mogaji, Zack Orji, Kunle Afolayan, Tina Mba, Adebayo Salami, Lere Paimo and more. The movie will be release in December 2017.

Wizkid reveals favourite Nigerian artiste
Nigerian music star, Wizkid has named colleague Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye popularly known by her stage name Simi as his favourite artiste of the moment.
‘Starboy’ as popularly called commended Simi for her skills in writing songs.
He also said Simi has a great voice.
Wizkid’s reaction followed her award for Songwriter of the year in Nigeria at the 2017 AFRIMA.
On his twitter page, @wizkid, the star wrote “Simi my fav right now!
“Sweet voice, Girl wey dey write her own songs.”

Kannywood’s Zango writes open letter to ‘haters’
The famous Kannywood actor and singer Adam A. Zango popularly known as ‘Fresh Prince’ has written an open letter to people who he believes does not like him whom he referred to as ‘haters.’
Zango who is one of the Kannywood A-list actors took to his Instagram page on Monday to share the letter.
Zango who starred in Kannywood films like ‘Gwaska Ya Dawo’, ‘Basaja’ and ‘Nas’ lamented that some of his haters were fabricating lies against him by calling him gay, fornicator and beggar, among others.
He said, “I am not gay, or beggar or an atheist, I don’t involve myself in dark magic and I don’t associate with fortune tellers. I didn’t go to anybody and beg for money because I am contented with what I have. Nobody gave me free money without working for it. I said nobody including politicians, traditional rulers or government or rich individuals, anything you see in my possession I got it through my hard work and sweat.
“The only thing you can do to stop me is to kill me, and my life and soul are with God. You cannot do anything to stop me. Haters why would you be fabricating lies against me? They defamed and assassinated my character; I am far ahead of you.
“You called me an unbeliever, gay, fornicator and yet my fans are still with me, they always buy my films and songs. What did I do for you? Anybody that I pushed to go up they would come back fighting me.”

Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian to tie the knot in New Orleans on Thursday
Serena Williams and her fiance, Alex Ohanian, are reportedly set to tie the knot in front of Beyonce, JAY-Z, and more during their $1 million wedding in New Orleans on Thursday, November 16, 2017.
According to report by Daily Mail claims that 36 years old Serena Williams and her Reddit co-founder fiancé, Alex Ohanian, 34, will be getting married in New Orleans this Thursday. The new parents allegedly planned their $1 million wedding with a ton of secrecy — even their guests, which will reportedly include Beyonce, JAY-Z, Kris Jenner and more, won’t know the exact location of the venue until the morning of the ceremony! However, sources tell the Daily Mail that Serena and Alex will tie the knot at the Contemporary Arts Center in New Orleans.
“Serena and Alexis have spared no expense on their dream wedding,” a source said. Other guests (of the 250 invited) expected to attend include Prince Harry's girlfriend, Meghan Markle, Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria and singers Kelly Rowland and Ciara. Guests will reportedly be banned from taking their cell phones to the ceremony because Serena allegedly struck a deal with her good friend, Anna Wintour (the editor-in-chief of Vogue) for the magazine to run photographs from the wedding. This wedding, of course, comes just 11 weeks after the couple gave birth to their daughter, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment